I have been blessed!



Here is the story of the Blessing:

"The idea…
...it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too."


My dear friend Grendel blessed me, so it's my turn to pass it on...

To Eileen:

I bless you. May God grant you the grace to see yourself as others see you, and to experience the happiness you deserve in all areas of your life.

To Mimi:

I bless you. May God reward you richly for your wisdom, your compassionate heart, and your endless patience with certain people who shall not be named.

To David:

I bless you.
May God reward you for your courage to do and say what is right and for your faithfulness to Her church in spite of all the obstacles you face. (And also for your ability to make us redheads feel special! ;-)